[BCMA] Museum Manager Position Available

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Apr 11 13:37:09 PDT 2024

 The Agassiz-Harrison Historical Society is seeking a Museum Manager for
our Museum, Archives and Visitor Information Centre located in Agassiz BC.

Come and work in the beautiful eastern Fraser Valley. The small-town
ambience, a busy community museum and archives, a strong volunteer base and
an interesting and rewarding future is on offer.

Manager:
We are looking for a manager with a minimum of 3 years experience in the
museum/heritage sector. Applicants will have effective and demonstrable
managerial, administrative, leadership, and interpersonal skills. A degree
in museology, archival studies, history or other relevant specialty areas,
or equivalent, or an acceptable combination of education, training and
experience is required.

Full-time position, 35 hours per week - $28 per hour to start, with
prospect of future increase. Application deadline is April 26, 2024.

We are a few days away from launching our brand new website – in the
meantime, please find the job description attached. Please email
agassizharrisonmuseum at shawbiz.ca to apply and with any questions.

Thank you,

Bev Kennedy
Vice-President
Agassiz Harrison Historical Society
Museum, Archives & Visitor Information Centre
7011 Pioneer Avenue,  Agassiz, BC  V0M 1A0   Canada
Museum Office: 604-796-3545
agassizharrisonmuseum at shawbiz.ca