[BCMA] Job Opportunity - Executive Director, Canadian Museums Association

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Oct 21 08:55:00 PDT 2022

Hello Colleagues,

*Apologies in advance for any cross-postings.*

The Canadian Museums Association | Association des musées canadiens has
launched our search for a new permanent Executive Director in partnership
with the team at BIPOC Executive Search Inc!

I serve on the Hiring Committee as a member of the CMA's Board of
Directors, and the process we have undertaken to share this position with
the Canadian museum community has been one of great learning and
collaboration amongst all of the brilliant professionals involved.

*Job Advertisement in English*:
https://museums.ca/company/roster/companyRosterDetails.html?companyId=51694&companyRosterId=87

*Annonce d'emploi en francais*:
https://museums.ca/company/roster/companyRosterDetails.html?language=fr_FR&companyId=51694&companyRosterId=87

A bilingual PDF of this job opportunity can be found attached to this email.

I welcome members of this listserv to share this incredible leadership
opportunity widely, and I hope all those interested feel empowered and
encouraged to apply.

In solidarity,
Madeline Smolarz

*Madeline Smolarz* BA, MMSt *(she/her)*
*Museum and Cultural Heritage Professional*
647-962-5890
https://madelinesmolarz.weebly.com/
@MadelineSmolarz <https://twitter.com/MadelineSmolarz>
Let's connect on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/madelinesmolarz/>
Join me in supporting the Canadian Coalition for Cultural Heritage in
Ukraine <https://www.ccchu-ccpcu.org/>.