[BCMA] BC Arts Council Info Sessions! Register today!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Oct 20 14:24:58 PDT 2022

Hello all-
The BC Arts Council is hosting information sessions on 3 grant opportunities that are currently open to eligible museums, Indigenous Cultural Centres, art galleries,
Information about each grant is below – along with the registration link for their corresponding information session.

Accelerate Pilot Program
https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/accelerate-pilot-program/
The Accelerate Pilot Program is a two-year initiative to improve access and reduce barriers to funding for equity deserving and regional<https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/accessibility/glossary/> arts and culture organizations and collectives. Funding is intended to offer stability while being flexible in supporting a range of expenses. Maximum request amount $30,000 per year for two years.
Accelerate Program Advisors:  Clayton Baraniuk and Erin Macklem
Deadline:  November 15, 2022

Information Session (for the Accelerate Pilot Program)
When: Oct 26, 2022 04:00 PM (PST)
Register in advance:
https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ZqQ5_zwkRY2fAXUly04hrw

Arts Impact
https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/arts-impact-grant/
Arts Impact Grants are responsive and flexible funding for arts and culture organizations and collectives. The intention of the program is to allow applicants to prioritize a specific project or group of related activities that will provide the most meaningful impact to their organization, artistic practice, or to their community. Maximum request $30,000.
Arts Impact Program Advisors:  Anissa Paulsen and Nicola Dunne
Deadline:  December 1, 2022

Information Session (for Arts Impact)
When: Nov 1, 2022 03:30 PM (PST)
Register in advance:
https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uGPsYUYITsOo8oB_x1AMJA

Arts Infrastructure Program
https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/arts-infrastructure-program/
The Arts Infrastructure Program enables eligible organizations to develop and enhance spaces that support the work of B.C.’s arts and cultural practitioners. The program aims to support projects that:

  *   Catalyze the development of new or existing arts and cultural spaces through acquisition, renovation, or purchase of specialized equipment;
  *   Improve physical, social, and cultural accessibility to arts and cultural spaces;
  *   Enhance access to arts and cultural spaces for underserved communities and underrepresented arts and cultural practices; or
  *   Strengthen the capacity of the sector to develop, operate, and sustain arts and cultural spaces.
Arts Infrastructure Program Advisor:  Julia Pauselius
Deadline:  November 25, 2022

Information Session (for Arts Infrastructure)
When: Oct 27, 2022 02:00 PM (PST)
Register in advance:
https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NJ0R8XpPRj6pBYSjvpZf4A

As always, do not hesitate to reach out to me or another Program Advisor if you have any questions about these opportunities.

All the best,
Anissa

Anissa J. Paulsen (she/her)
Program Advisor - Indigenous Cultural Centres | Museums | Scholarship Awards
BC Arts Council
Phone: 236.478.2560 | Email: Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> | www.bcartscouncil.ca<http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/>

Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
800 Johnson Street | PO Box 9819 STN PROV GOVT | Victoria | BC | V8W 9W3
Main office:  (250) 356-1718 or reach us toll-free through Enquiry BC: 1-800-663-7867

The BC Arts Council acknowledges it carries out its work on the traditional territories of Indigenous nations throughout British Columbia. We pay our respects to the Elders, past and present, descendants and custodians of these lands. We honour the knowledge keepers and the continuing relationships with Indigenous peoples in BC that develop through our work together. The BC Arts Council is grateful to the lək̓ʷəŋən (Songhees) and Xwsepsum (Esquimalt) ancestors and families, on whose traditional lands we operate our main offices.

The BC Arts Council’s online system email sender has been updated. Add noreply at bcartscouncil.ca<mailto:norepoly at bcartscouncil.ca>  to your email program’s contacts or safe senders list to ensure you receive system communications including password reset links and funding status updates.