[BCMA] Governance 101 Course Launch

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Oct 21 12:11:41 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,

In partnership with Arts BC and Squamish Arts, the BCMA is excited to
announce that our Governance 101 course is now available!

Governance 101 is a course specifically designed for boards of arts,
culture, and heritage organizations. It provides an overview of legal
responsibilities, strategies for success, and how boards can support
justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion within their organizations.

For this course, we’ll be offering special pricing. Individuals can take
the course for $49.99. Alternatively, if 4 or more board members from the
same organization register, the cost lowers to $4.99 (which covers the
whole group).

We hope boards make the most of this offer! If you are interested in the
reduced rate, please contact bcma at museum.bc.ca.

You can read more and register here:

https://school.museum.bc.ca/courses/governance-101.

Kind Regards,

Jazmin

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

www.museum.bc.ca