[BCMA] Renewing Canada’s Museum Policy Presentation from Canadian Heritage

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Oct 12 11:34:40 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

The National, Provincial, and Territorial Museum Associations met with the
Department of Canadian Heritage today for a briefing on the roadmap for
renewing Canada's Museum Policy. They have given me permission to share the
following slide deck with our members.

Starting in 2023 there will be a series of opportunities for museums and
heritage organizations to provide feedback on the future of the national
policy. Your feedback will be critical for advocating for change and
updating a critical policy that has not been updated in more than 30 years.

We look forward to helping to mobilize our members and sector in the coming
months to make the most of this opportunity to create meaningful change.

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

Registration is open for Act II of the BCMA & Heritage BC 2022 Joint
Conference happening November 2 - 4 on Lekwungen Territory in Victoria. Find
out more on our website.
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/>