[BCMA] Press Release: Summerland Museum Launches Online Artifact Database

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Mar 7 10:12:09 PST 2024

Hello BC Museum Community,

The Summerland Museum and Archives Society is very pleased to announce the
launch of our *online artifact database*, thanks to generous funding
provided by the Government of Canada through the Museum Assistance Program!

Please find attached the press release for this important announcement.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at
curator at summerlandmuseum.org.

Thank you and best wishes,
Petra
--