[BCMA] Environmental/Greening Grant Search

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jan 4 11:54:40 PST 2024

Hi everyone,

The Golden Museum is looking into grants to help us with the installation
of solar panels on our building. Has anyone had any luck finding funding
for projects like this?

We are also hoping to put together some educational exhibit panels for this
project and I'm looking to connect with any smaller museums that have
undertaken a project similar to this. We'd love to hear about these
experiences and gather some reasons why the museum community has started
moving towards renewable, sustainable energy.

Cheers,

*Brittany Newman    **(She/Her**) *       Executive Director

Golden Museum and Archives
1302 11th Ave S, Golden BC, V0A 1H0
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Golden+%26+District+Museum/@51.2922114,-116.9631953,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x5379bf96b43fc203:0x194db531bf58fa85!8m2!3d51.2922129!4d-116.9611077>
PO Box 992, Golden BC, V0A 1H0

Phone: 250 344-5169
museum.golden at gmail.com  <museum.golden at gmail.com>  |
https://goldenbcmuseums.com/
Join us on: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/museum.golden/>  |  Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/museum.golden>

The Golden Museum and Archives operates on the territory of the Ktunaxa
Nation, shared by the Secwepemc Peoples, and home to the Metis Nation
Columbia River Society. We are grateful for the privilege to work and play
on their territory.