[BCMA] Deaccessions Available for Transfer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Apr 4 09:58:59 PDT 2024

Hello All,

The qathet Museum and Archives is undergoing quite the collections project,
and we've begun to deaccession a few things as part of the project. Attached
is a list of objects we currently have available for transfer to anyone who
is interested. The list is primarily a few oversize objects and a number of
taxidermy ducks.

Not all of the taxidermy ducks available have photos, as the birds are kept
in quite close quarters at the moment and our project meant pulling them out
wasn't possible. That being said, all the birds are in excellent condition
with no signs of damage.

If interested, more images can be provided upon request.

Requests and questions can be sent to info at qathetmuseum.ca
<mailto:info at qathetmuseum.ca>

Mary Williams

Assistant Curator

qathet Museum & Archives Society

4790 Marine Avenue

PO Box 42 Powell River, BC, V8A 4Z5

 <mailto:assistantcurator_2 at qathetmuseum.ca>
assistantcurator_2 at qathetmuseum.ca

(604) 485-2222   <http://www.qathetmuseum.ca/> www.qathetmuseum.ca

The qathet Museum & Archives is located on the traditional territory of the
Tla'amin Nation and we extend our appreciation for the opportunity to live,
work and learn on this territory.