[BCMA] Free or Discounted Visitor Studies Course - Help Test the Pilot

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Apr 4 12:19:09 PDT 2024

Hi,

I am an emerging visitor studies consultant based in Vancouver and am
developing a course on visitor studies for museum and heritage
professionals. I want the course to be practical and relevant so I would be
grateful if you'd fill in my short survey.
<https://forms.gle/2fFHxVXivydTSdjp8> so I can understand what information
and support is needed.

I'm also looking to pilot this course for free on Tuesday, May 21 and at a
discounted rate over several weeks in July.

Space is limited so let me know ASAP if you or any of your colleagues are
interested in attending.

Many thanks,
Tara

*Tara Miller, MSc*
Pronouns: she/her
Visitor Study Consultant
tara at tmvisitorstudies.com
tmvisitorstudies.com

My work days are Tuesday - Saturday

*TM Visitor Studies is situated on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded
territory of the Kwantlen, Qayqayt, xʷməθkʷəy̓əm** (Musqueam), *S’ólh Téméxw
 (*Stó:lō), *səl̓ilwətaɁɬ təməxʷ* (Tsleil-Waututh)*, *and Stz'uminus
Peoples.*