[BCMA] Join Us in Victoria for BC Museums Day - Travel Bursaries Available!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Apr 4 08:55:46 PDT 2024

*On Wednesday May 15, join the BC Museums Association inside the rotunda of
the Legislature in Victoria to help us tell the story of the impact of
museums and to imagine the future of our sector. *From supporting local
economies, to contributing to health and wellness, to facilitating
education and dialogue, museums, galleries, and cultural organizations are
an essential part of resilient and vibrant communities.

This special event is part of BC Museums Week
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/bc-museums-week-2024> and to
make this a truly province-wide event, we hope to support a member from
every region of the province to join us in Victoria. To help make this
possible, we are offering several small travel bursaries.

To apply, please RSVP below and provide your name, organization, location,
and 1-3 sentences about the project, story, initiative, or activity you
would like to share at the event. A total of $4,000 is available for travel
bursaries, with an anticipated maximum of $700 awarded for a single bursary.

BCMA members in the Greater Victoria area and members who will not require
a travel bursary to attend the event are welcome to join but must RSVP
below to participate as space is limited.

To RSVP to attend BC Museums Day or to apply for a travel bursary, please
visit:
https://members.museum.bc.ca/publicFr/form/index/0010d796a40025fc11b35b52034b8b2a36536927

The deadline for travel bursary applications is April 15.