[BCMA] Digital Exhibition Request for Proposals

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 3 13:06:19 PDT 2024

Hello Friends!

The Tumbler Ridge Museum finds itself picking up where we left off around this time last year. Unfortunately, our early season wildfire evacuation resulted in putting a few projects on the backburner as timelines became impossible to maintain with onboarding summer staff and heading into peak season immediately upon our return.

As such, we are reopening our call for project proposals. We have secured funds to get this exhibition off the ground with the goal of applying to Digital Museums Canada later this year to complete the work. The successful agency will be working with us and the Tumbler Ridge UNESCO Global Geopark to showcase the palaeontology, geology, biodiversity, and anthropology of Northeast BC.

Please see attached for details.

Take care,

Zena Conlin
Executive Director

Tumbler Ridge Museum Foundation
Box 1348, 255 Murray Drive
Tumbler Ridge, BC V0C 2W0
250.242.3466

www.trmf.ca<http://www.trmf.ca/>

The Tumbler Ridge Museum Foundation recognizes and thanks the stewards and knowledge keepers of these lands who have been here long before the existence of Tumbler Ridge; the Dunne-Za, Tse'Khene, Saulteau, Cree, and Metis Peoples. We express our gratitude at the privilege of living and working here. The TRMF has benefited greatly from this land and as such we reflect on our presence and practices, and hold space for better a future.