[BCMA] Oliver Chronicle Newspaper Digitization Project

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Oct 13 14:06:18 PDT 2023

Hey everyone, the Oliver and District Heritage Society is excited to announce the completion of a long-term project! You can now explore past editions of the Oliver Chronicle Newspaper from 1937-2010 by following this link https://bcrdh.ca/islandora/object/news%3A357381
Special thanks to ODHS Archives Assistant and thanks to the British Columbia Regional Digitized History for supporting us with this project.
We encourage you to check it out and learn about Oliver's rich heritage!

Kind Regards,
Janell Lancaster
Curator
Oliver & District Heritage Society Museum and Archives
www.oliverheritage.ca<http://www.oliverheritage.ca/> l 250-689-6655l 474 School Avenue, Oliver BC

[cid:image001.png at 01D9FDDC.B3E8C830]

I acknowledge that my work place is within the unceded, ancestral, and traditional territory of the syilx Okanagan Nation.