[BCMA] Upcoming exhibition: Carol Wallace's 'Give or Take a Few Million Years'

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Oct 11 14:48:03 PDT 2023

Hi there -

Carol Wallace's exhibition Give or Take a Few Million Years is opening at the Nelson Museum, Archives & Gallery on Friday, November 17. Give or Take... invites the viewer to experience a visual anthology of stories found in the rocks, through drawings, sculptures, and textiles.

A press release with further info is attached, as well as a high-resolution image. If you would like further information or to schedule an interview with Wallace or Curator Arin Fay, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
Steph

Stephanie Delnea
Communications and Development Manager
The Nelson Museum, Archives & Gallery
P: 250-352-9813 x.204
c: 250-505-8153

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Our kids and family programming is ALWAYS free thanks to sponsorships and donations from our generous community. To support the Museum, click here to make a donation. <https://donate-can.keela.co/donate-nmag>

[cid:562a40a9-b8a0-415e-a003-e089eb01c9f1]<https://www.nelsonmuseum.ca>
[cid:872f6ac7-10ab-468c-a60a-393a78e726bc]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/38bd406a074c4b53abbda10db37b5457@nelsonmuseum.ca?anonymous&ep=bwmEmailSignature>          Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/38bd406a074c4b53abbda10db37b5457@nelsonmuseum.ca?anonymous&ep=bwmEmailSignature>