[BCMA] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Caetani Centre's Haunted Halloween

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Oct 11 13:15:01 PDT 2023

Hello everyone!
Halloween is right around the corner, and with that our Haunted Halloween
tours are coming back for the third year in a row. Attached is our
press release for this year's event and within the file is the necessary
information and photos for use. We appreciate all of your continued
support!
Thank you,
*Kristin Froneman (she/her)*
*Programs and Communications Coordinator*
3401 Pleasant Valley Road
Vernon, British Columbia V1T 4L4
Phone: (250) 275-1525
www.caetani.org

*I respectfully acknowledge that my workplace is within the ancestral,
traditional, and unceded territory of the Syilx Nation.*