[BCMA] Lake Country Art Gallery: Under 200 Press Release November 29 2023

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Nov 29 11:57:07 PST 2023

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

November 29, 2023 Lake Country

Lake Country Art Gallery

10356A Bottom Wood Lake Rd

lakecountryartgallery.ca  <https://www.lakecountryartgallery.ca/>

lakecountryartgallery at gmail.com

tel: 250-766-1299

Gallery Hours:

Tuesday to Sunday

900 AM to 400 PM

Under 200 is an important fundraiser for the Lake Country Art Gallery and a
celebration of our gallery member artists. The annual Under 200 exhibition
includes over 400 pieces and most artwork is priced under $200. You are
invited to support local art, find the perfect gift, take home an original
art card, and more!

This year we unveil the exhibition with an exclusive Front of the Line
event on Saturday, December 2 from 9-11am (see below for more information).
Followed by the Night Market, which takes place Friday, December 15 from
4-8pm.

Front of the Line

VIP preview of the Under 200 exhibition

Saturday, December 2 from 9 to 11 AM

Tickets: https://www.showpass.com/frontoftheline/

Includes:

Exclusive first preview at the Under 200 exhibition

Live music

Brunch and refreshments available

Under 200

Saturday, December 2 until December 21, 2023

Opens to the public: Saturday, December 2 at noon

Photo Note: Installation view of the Under 200 exhibition

Media Contact: Email galleryassistant at lakecountryartgallery.ca

See attached for:
PDF of Press Release text
PDF of Under 200 poster
JPG of installation view of the Under 200 exhibition

Thank-you!

[image: 2023_LCAG_Under 200_Installation-.jpg]
[image: FINAL_2023_Under 200_Poster_11x17.png]
--
*Steph Townsend* (she/her)
Gallery Assistant, Lake Country Art Gallery

*We respectfully acknowledge that the Lake Country Art Gallery and Art
House are located on the traditional and unceded territory of the
Syilx/Okanagan people*