[BCMA] Free webinar: Occupational Health and Safety & Accessibility compliance - Dec 7, 10am Pacific Time

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Nov 29 10:40:12 PST 2023

Register for the webinar on December 7, 2023.

View
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct0_0/1/ms?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>
in Browser
[image: OHSA and AODA Compliance Responsibilities for Nonprofits:
Understand Your Obligations and How to Implement Them]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct1_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>

On December 7, join us for a free webinar to learn about your
nonprofit’s Ontario
Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and the Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliance responsibilities.

*While the content in this webinar is focused around Ontario's compliance
legislation, best practices that will be shared are applicable to
organizations across Canada.*
  Register Now
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct1_1/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>

Managing workplace compliance requirements can be a daunting challenge for
nonprofits. This engaging and information-packed presentation by *Donna
Marshall of Workright Limited*, in partnership with *CharityVillage*,
explains in easy-to-understand terms, your charity’s obligations under OHSA
and AODA.

*Is your schedule full? Register anyway, and we will send you the full
recording of the webinar afterward. *

*Grab your spot now!*
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct1_2/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>

If you have any questions about this webinar, please let us know - we are
always happy to help!

Have a question?
Contact Us
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct2_0/1/pp?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>

About
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct3_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>

Find a Job
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct4_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>

Post a Job
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct5_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>

www.CharityVillage.com
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct6_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>

Connect with Us
[image: Facebook]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct7_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>
[image:
Twitter]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct8_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct9_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>
[image:
YouTube]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct10_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>
[image:
Pinterest]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0599-2311/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct11_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AQt1wip7kV>

CharityVillage® is a career resource to over 170,000 charitable and
nonprofit organizations across Canada. We offer paid job postings and free
volunteer & event listings as well as nonprofit & charitable sector
resources and eLearning courses. We have become the Canadian nonprofit
sector’s largest and most popular online resource for recruiting, news and
how-to information. CharityVillage® recognizes and showcases the richness
and diversity of Canada’s nonprofit sector.

Copyright © 2022 CharityVillage : 8170 Lawson Road, Milton, Ontario L9T
5C4, Canada