[BCMA] Eddystone Rifle

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 18 14:12:26 PDT 2023

Hey everyone, The ODHS has a US model 1917 Eddystone rifle in our collection that was accepted a few years ago and I'm wondering if anyone else who has rifles in their collection can let me know if this is a common rifle. I've done a bit of research but thoughts from other museum professionals is welcome!

Thanks so much.

Kind Regards,
Janell Lancaster
Curator
Oliver & District Heritage Society Museum and Archives
www.oliverheritage.ca<http://www.oliverheritage.ca/> l 250-689-6655l 474 School Avenue, Oliver BC

[cid:image001.png at 01D98992.0A9333B0]

I acknowledge that my work place is within the unceded, ancestral, and traditional territory of the syilx Okanagan Nation.