[BCMA] Exhibitions Assistant Vacancy at Vancouver Police Museum & Archives

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 18 14:11:47 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Vancouver Police Museum & Archives is offering an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in exhibit development! The Exhibitions Assistant (Internship) will work alongside the Museum Curator to research, develop and install a new exhibit opening Fall 2023. Please see the job description attached for more information, applications close June 4, 2023.

Pamela Roberts
Executive Director
Vancouver Police Museum & Archives

Email: director at vancouverpolicemuseum.ca
Phone: 604.665.3346
Office Hours:
Thursday to Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday 11 am to 5 pm

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.