[BCMA] BCAC Project Assistance Grants for Museums, Indigenous Cultural Centres and Visual Arts Orgs

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 11 09:12:54 PDT 2023

Just a reminder that the BC Arts Council’s Project Assistance grant for eligible Museums, Indigenous Cultural Centres and Visual Arts Organizations closes on May 23.

Consult the specific Program Guidelines on the website to learn about:

  *   How to apply
  *   Who can apply
  *   Eligible projects and expenses
  *   Exclusions
  *   Grant amounts
  *   What is needed for the application, including support material
  *   How applications will be assessed
Please review the Program Guidelines before contacting the Program Advisor.
Applications are currently being accepted until May 23, 2023. There will be a second intake for these programs in the Fall.

Project Assistance: Museums and Indigenous Cultural Centres
https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/museums-indigenous-cultural-centres/<https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/museums-indigenous-cultural-centres/>
Program Advisor:  Anissa Paulsen - 236.478.2560 | Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca>

Project Assistance: Visual Arts Organizations
https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/project-assistance-visual-arts-organizations/<https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/project-assistance-visual-arts-organizations/>
Program Advisor:  Sheryl Jones – 778-698-3522 | Sheryl.Jones at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Sheryl.Jones at gov.bc.ca>

All the best,
Anissa

Anissa J. Paulsen (she/her)
Program Advisor - Indigenous Cultural Centres | Museums | Scholarship Awards | Arts Impact
BC Arts Council
Phone: 236.478.2560 | Email: Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> | http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/<http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/>

Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
800 Johnson Street | PO Box 9819 STN PROV GOVT | Victoria | BC | V8W 9W3
Main office:  (250) 356-1718 or reach us toll-free through Enquiry BC: 1-800-663-7867

The BC Arts Council acknowledges it carries out its work on the traditional territories of Indigenous nations throughout British Columbia. We pay our respects to the Elders, past and present, descendants and custodians of these lands. We honour the knowledge keepers and the continuing relationships with Indigenous peoples in BC that develop through our work together. The BC Arts Council is grateful to the lək̓ʷəŋən (Songhees) and Xwsepsum (Esquimalt) ancestors and families, on whose traditional lands we operate our main offices.