[BCMA] Help the BCMA tell the story of how #MuseumsChangeLives during BC Museums Week 2023

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 11 08:00:16 PDT 2023

In 2023 the BC Museums Association is asking our members for their help
telling the story of how museums, galleries, and heritage sites change
lives.

May 14-20 is BC Museums Week and on International Museums Week (Thursday,
May 18), we call upon our members to share a story about the impact you
have on the lives in your community.

How to Participate:

Before noon on Thursday, May 18, we ask members to share curated BC Museums
Week images and text on their preferred social media accounts. To access
these images, visit the BC Museums Week 2023 Media Kit
<https://museum.bc.ca/brain/bc-museums-week-2023-media-kit/> page on our
website.

On this page, you'll also be able to find ready-to-share social media
images and calls to action as well as template outreach letters to contact
your local, provincial, and federal representatives to explain why museums
matter.

Lastly, if you would like to share your story with your local media, there
is a template letter to the editor document that you can download,
customize, and publish in your local paper.

*Museums, galleries, and heritage sites change lives *and it has never been
more important to tell our communities and politicians that museums matter.

To access the media kit, visit: