[BCMA] Tofino Clayoquot Heritage Museum is looking to hire a new manager!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Mar 30 15:23:10 PDT 2023

The Tofino Clayoquot Heritage Society is seeking to hire a new manager for
our community museum in Tofino, BC.

Please see the job poster below for additional details.

*Ava Hansen *
*Interim Museum Manager*

*Tofino Clayoquot Heritage Museum *

331 Main Street, Tofino, BC
Museum Hours:  Open Wednesday to Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
tofinomuseum at gmail.com ~ www.tofinomuseum.ca

*Step back in time to learn how our past has shaped our present. *

The Tofino Clayoquot Heritage Museum gratefully operates in the
ƛaʔuukʷiaʔtḥ (Tla-o-qui-aht) hahoulthee (traditional territory).