[BCMA] Interpretation Canada Online Conference Call for Proposals

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 31 11:30:51 PDT 2023

Greetings! As Co-Chair for the upcoming Interpretation Canada online
Conference, I am pleased to let you know that the Call for Proposals is
available.
To find out more, please go to this link
https://interpretationcanada.ca/2023-Online-Conference
We hope you will share this link with your colleagues and members.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.Thank you.

Dr. Jacquie Gilson
Interpretation Canada
Online Conference Co-Chair
*Our independent non-profit association is a community of interpreters from
across Canada and beyond. We are completely volunteer run, by interpreters
just like you.*