[BCMA] Register Now: Finding Emerging Talent Webinar

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Mar 30 10:26:48 PDT 2023

Please excuse cross-posting.

­­__

[cid:image001.png at 01D96222.12451E30]

In this workshop, participants will gain understanding of the needs of emerging workers in the museum and heritage sector, including how to use Young Canada Works (YCW) in the context of long-term staff planning, and how to support their organization through staffing challenges.

Join Brooke Downey and Antonia Krajina from Museum Labour, as they explore ways for organizations to engage in staff planning while supporting and harnessing the power of emerging talent.

Click here<https://www.museums.ab.ca/events.aspx> to register now!

April 24, 2023
12:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. MT
Online

Registration Fees
Member         FREE
Non-Member  $10.00

Find our other upcoming professional development opportunities, by visiting the Learning Opportunities<https://www.museums.ab.ca/what-we-do/professional-development/learning-opportunities.aspx> webpage. For more information about the 2023 Webinar Series offerings, please contact Meredith Leary, Program Lead, at learning at museums.ab.ca<mailto:learning at museums.ab.ca>.

Meredith Leary, BA, Dipl., Cert.
Program Lead
she / her

Alberta Museums Association
Suite 120, 12420.104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB  T5N 3Z9

780.424.2626
mleary at museums.ab.ca<mailto:mleary at museums.ab.ca>
museums.ab.ca<https://www.museums.ab.ca/>

The Alberta Museums Association acknowledges that our office is located on Treaty 6 territory, the traditional meeting ground and home for many Indigenous Peoples, including the Cree, Saulteaux, Niitsitapi (Blackfoot), Métis, and Nakota Sioux Peoples.