[BCMA] Upcoming BCMA Webinar: Informed Financial Planning for Non-Profit Workers

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 24 10:00:00 PDT 2023

*BCMA Webinar: Informed Financial Planning for Non-Profit Workers*

*April 13th 2023*

12PM - 1PM PST

Join financial experts Travis Koivula and Ted Noakes from Island Savings
Wealth Management for a webinar that will help you make informed financial
decisions.

In this session aimed at staff of non-profit institutions, Travis and Ted
will share advice for managing finances on a limited budget, navigating job
transitions, and planning for retirement. They will provide practical tips
and strategies for building a strong financial foundation that will help
you get a better sense of your financial situation, outlook, and goal
setting.

Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from our experienced presenters and to
ask all the questions you’ve ever had about “money stuff”. Join us for this
interactive webinar and take the first step towards informed financial
planning.

[image: Webinar - Financial Planning.png]

Leia

Leia Patterson
Partnership Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>: