[BCMA] Summer Job Postings at the Central BC Railway & Forestry Museum

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 24 09:55:50 PDT 2023

Located at the confluence of the Nechako and Fraser Rivers, on the
traditional territory of the Lheidli T'enneh, the Central BC Railway &
Forestry Museum (CBCRFM) strives to preserve and highlight the interrelated
nature of the Railway and Forestry industries, as well as their impact on
our local landscape and people.

The CBCRFM is hiring for several summer job positions including:

   - Curatorial Assistant
   - Exhibit Technician
   - Gift Shop Clerk
   - Heritage Interpreter
   - Horticultural Worker
   - Programming Assistant

Salary/Rate: $16.50 hour at 37.5 hours a week.

See attached for further information on the postings and direct contact
information. You can find the full job descriptions on our website
https://www.pgrfm.bc.ca/join-our-team/

The CBCRFM is an equal opportunity employer. Please reach out if you have
any concerns or special considerations.

--
*Maria Martins*
*Curator*

*We acknowledge that the Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum is situated
on the traditional territory of the Lheidli T'enneh Nation. We are honoured
to live, work and play on this beautiful territory. *