[BCMA] Call for Survey Participants

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 24 10:51:52 PDT 2023

*Call for Survey Participants: Museum Funding as Critical Practice*

[image: Museum Funding as Critical Practice graphic.png]

Hello professional museum community!

We are two museum researchers (Camille-Mary Sharp, New York University, and
Samantha Summers) conducting research about museum professionals’
experiences with funding (i.e., museum finances, fundraising, development,
etc.) in Canada and the United States.

We’ve designed a brief survey <https://forms.gle/xa738YhuRE9TR1iL6> to
collect information about *funding-related practices in the museum
profession* and the strategic direction of museum funding in North America.
The survey does not require you to identify yourself, and could take
between 5 to 20 minutes depending on how many questions you answer (all
questions are optional) You can access the survey using the link
below, and *please
feel free to forward this email among your networks*.

We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this survey via
email at: <camille.mary.sharp at nyu.edu>

Thank you for your time!

https://forms.gle/xa738YhuRE9TR1iL6

Sincerely,

Camille-Mary & Samantha

*Camille-Mary Sharp*, Ph.D. (she/elle)

Faculty Fellow - Program in Museum Studies

New York University, Lenapehoking

camille.mary.sharp at nyu.edu

cmsharp.ca
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cmsharp.ca/__;!!BhJSzQqDqA!VnqYvs-w3Y6taiPtyMd-BNQsGfb3XxETGD0M3MkHjXGWVgcHxqdzR95VmOog9RR5B8Iq59DIF9cYF5eZG-w-3_8MrZJysXYowoZc51NxAA$>