[BCMA] Dig out your finest outfits! The BCMA Awards Showcase returns October 19th at 7:00pm

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Oct 12 11:27:54 PDT 2022

*Join museum, gallery, and heritage professionals and volunteers from every
corner of British Columbia for the BCMA Annual Awards.*

The Awards portion of the evening will directly follow the BCMA AGM on
October 19, 2022, and will be open to the public for viewing on the BCMA’s
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/BCMuseumsAssn/> page. Institutions and
individuals will be recognized for their embodiment of excellence in the
province’s museums, galleries, and heritage sector, who dedicate their
careers to making a difference in their communities, and who challenge us
to never stop growing and evolving.

Join us in celebrating our amazing sector! Learn about the award winners
and RSVP here <https://museum.bc.ca/2022-bcma-awards-winners/>!

[image: BCMA Awards 2022.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>