[BCMA] Community Climate Funding Webinar Reminder

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Oct 3 12:18:57 PDT 2022

It's not too late to register for our free webinar on how to access climate
funding through the Community Climate Funding Guide!

Join us and the Community Climate Funding Guide Team for an informative
session, tomorrow at 12:00 pm. Learn more and register on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=89>.

All the best,

Koy

Koy Tayler