[BCMA] Sidney Museum & Archives: Objects for Transfer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Oct 3 11:41:54 PDT 2022

Good morning all,

The Sidney Museum and Archives is gradually working through its backlog of
collections, assessing those that make sense to keep and those we would
like to see transferred, if possible.

Please see the attached list for all items currently available for
transfer. These items will be available for transfer until October 17th,
and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Institutions are responsible for arranging pickup or delivery.

Please feel free to contact me directly at director at sidneymuseum.ca if you
are interested in any of these items.

Thank you,
--
Michael Goodchild, BA, MMST.
Executive Director,

*Address*: 2423 Beacon Ave L-3, Sidney, BC V8L 1X5
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sidney+Museum/@48.6487465,-123.3993606,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xb4d51ead688151b7?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjdsI_Wmav4AhUtD0QIHRhkAVYQ_BJ6BAhCEAU>
*Tel*: 250-655-6355
*Mobile*: 1-403-585-7938
*Email*: director at sidneymuseum.ca
*Web*: https://sidneymuseum.ca/

*We respectfully acknowledge the Sidney Museum & Archives has been shaped
by the colonial history of Canada, and is located in Sidney/SET,TINES on
the unceded territory of the W̱SÁNEĆ People. We understand that territory
acknowledgment is just one part of Reconciliation, and the museum continues
to work towards other ways that we can participate in Reconciliation
alongside Indigenous communities.*