[BCMA] Cultural Resource Management Programs | Instructor posting

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 26 13:30:23 PDT 2022

Hello all,

We are seeking an online instructor for the CRMP course, * Determining
Significance of Heritage Resources*. The posting closes on June 14.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Maxine

---
*Maxine Reitsma*

Program Coordinator

Cultural Resource Management

Division of Continuing Studies, University of Victoria

crmcoord at uvic.ca | 250.721.6477

*I acknowledge and respect the l**ə**k**̓ʷə**ŋ**ə**n peoples on whose
traditional territory the university stands and the Songhees, Esquimalt
and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to
this day. *