[BCMA] BCMA Mini Session: Digital Accessibility & Social Media

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 26 13:34:03 PDT 2022

Improve your digital accessibility and social media with our express event
on May 30 at 11:00 am.

During this 30-minute online webinar, learn five fast and free actions for
making online content more accessible. There will be an interactive portion
and open Q&A after the presentation.

Registration is not necessary. Visit our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=82&instid=311> to learn more.

Kind regards,

Koy

Koy Tayler