[BCMA] Job Posting: Engagement and Exhibits Coordinator

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri May 13 13:04:24 PDT 2022

Hello all,

The Fraser River Discovery Centre is hiring for the position of Engagement and Exhibits Coordinator.
We’re seeking an organized, dynamic individual who is passionate about connecting with the community and bringing together the many voices of the Fraser River to discover, celebrate, and inspire passionate stewards of BC’s longest waterway.

Please see the attached job description for more details.

Sincerely,
Michael Goodchild

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D866BC.4F1FD280]
Michael Goodchild| Museum Coordinator | He/his
t: 604-521-8401 ext. 105 | m: 403-585-7938
e: mgoodchild at fraserriverdiscovery.org<mailto:mgoodchild at fraserriverdiscovery.org>
fraserriverdiscovery.org | a: 788 Quayside Drive, New Westminster, BC V3M 6Z6
Donate Today to help the Fraser River!<https://www.fraserriverdiscovery.org/GivingCircle>
Want to know what`s happening at the FRDC? Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter<https://www.fraserriverdiscovery.org/newsletter>.
[cid:image002.png at 01D866BC.4F1FD280]<https://www.facebook.com/thefrdc>[cid:image003.png at 01D866BC.4F1FD280]<https://twitter.com/thefrdc>[cid:image004.png at 01D866BC.4F1FD280]<https://www.instagram.com/thefrdc/>
[cid:image005.png at 01D866BC.4F1FD280]Please consider the environment before printing.

I’d like to acknowledge that The Fraser River Discovery Centre is located on the traditional territory of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓ and Halq̓eméylem speaking peoples. Territory acknowledgement is one small part of Reconciliation. Please take a moment to think of other ways you can participate in Reconciliation with Indigenous communities.