[BCMA] Sourcing canvas bag supplier/printers - library bookbag

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri May 13 12:19:30 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,
Our library is looking to order 200-500 canvas bags to sell as bookbags to the public. Has anyone worked with a supplier that can provide competitive pricing, full colour printing, and preferably a mandate of sustainability – I know it is a lot to ask 😊

Thanks for your ideas and leads,
Have a great weekend,
Taren

Taren Urquhart (she, her, hers)
Arts & Special Events Programmer

West Vancouver Memorial Library
1950 Marine Drive | West Vancouver, BC  V7V 1J8
604-925-7446 | turquhart at westvanlibrary.ca <mailto:turquhart at westvanlibrary.ca>

We acknowledge that we are on the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish Nation), səl̓ílwətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh Nation), and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam Nation). We recognize and respect them as nations in this territory, as well as their historic connection to the lands and waters around us since time immemorial.