[BCMA] KGSM items available for transfer.

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Mar 14 09:05:01 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We are continuing our project of consolidating and protecting our collections here at the Kilby Historic Site. See attached PDF for items available for transfer. If interested, please contact me by March 18th, 2022 at cbrown at kilby.ca

Cheers,

Chelsea Brown (She/Her)

Curator

Kilby Historic Site

Direct Line: 604-491-9059

Kilby Historic Site and Campground is situated on the traditional and ancestral territory of the Qwolo’wt People (the Sq'éwlets and Sts'ailes First Nations).