[BCMA] Fwd: Looking for 1890s to 1920s Agricultural Equipment!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Mar 14 18:23:09 PDT 2022

Hello Museum Community

We are starting to design new exhibits at London Heritage Farm and reaching
out for your help. We are looking for artefacts that represent Richmond’s
farming past – 1890 to 1920s. Our themes center around the preparation of
the land, cultivation, harvesting and sale of farm products.

We are looking for equipment in *good condition*;

·       Potato Planter

·       Grain Planter

·       Potato Digger

·       Hay Swath Turner

·       Manure Spreader

·       Large Seed Drill

·       Egg Crate

·       Crates

If you have any of this type of equipment stored away and are interesting
in donating it please connect with us at artefact at richmond.ca or at 604
204-8990

Thank you

Rebecca

*Rebecca Forrest*

*Curator of Collections/Project Leader | Museum & Heritage Services*

*Community Services Division*

*City of Richmond*

c: 604 314-7037

*Explore the City’s Artefact Collection *here!
<https://artefact-collections.richmond.ca/argus/Museum/Portal/Museum.aspx?lang=en-US>