[BCMA] An update on our Reconciliation Project

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 22 09:04:59 PDT 2022

Hi, everyone,

A couple of months ago, you may recall me sending out an inquiry for
examples of Reconciliation work in museums and resources to support the
students we've been working with on a project of our own. I just wanted to
say thank you to all of you who reached out with advice and ideas, and
share with you the end results:

Students, Indigenous Elders collaborate to decolonize BC museum exhibits /
Global News
<https://globalnews.ca/news/8913450/creston-museum-decolonization/>

Thanks again for your help!

Tammy

Tammy Bradford, Manager

Creston Museum

219 Devon Street, Creston BC V0B 1G3

250-428-9262

*The Creston Museum operates on the unceded traditional territory of Yaqan
Nukiy within the Ktunaxa Nation.*