[BCMA] Mark Your Calendars for the Joint Conference: Act II

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jul 27 11:51:40 PDT 2022

* Save the date! *

We're back and ready to celebrate the joys of in-person conferences!

Get together with BCMA and Heritage BC members inside museums, galleries,
and heritage spaces around Greater Victoria for Act II of our Joint
Conference this November 2 - 4.

Re-connect with colleagues, talk to government stakeholders, and meet some
of your favourite speakers from Act I.

Act I of the Joint Conference brought together the culture and heritage
sector in the virtual space for three days of conversation about breaking
silos, stepping up as leaders in our communities, and recognizing our roles
in decolonization. Act II in November will pick up where we left off and
continue the conversations in person. Stay tuned for more details!

* Registration opens September 1.*
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+St.%0D%0A+%0D%0A%0D%0A+%0D%0AVictoria,+Canada?entry=gmail&source=g>
[image:
Image]