[BCMA] Taking Questions for our BCMA Webinar: Young Canada Works Program Info Session with the CMA

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jul 27 12:16:36 PDT 2022

*BCMA Webinar: Young Canada Works Program Info Session with the CMA*
*Thursday, July 28th at 12:00pm PT*

Can't make it live tomorrow? Send us your questions and we can ask them
then check out the recording after the session for the answers! Send your
questions to Lorenda at programs at museum.bc.ca.

This webinar will be focused on supporting employers who are interested in
the Young Canada Works program. This webinar will cover the funding cycle,
service standards, the application process including how funds are
determined as well as timelines and communication expectations, and what
steps to take following an accepted funding offer.

Join the BCMA and the Canadian Museum Association for this informative
webinar exploring the Young Canada Works program!

Still time to register <https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=85>!

[image: Young Canada Works Session.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>