[BCMA] Fwd: MAS Community Chat - Visual Impairment Considerations for Accessibility in Museums

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jul 27 11:47:40 PDT 2022

<https://saskmuseums.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2a68eec6719d0b1e7ef14b4ba&id=565e43ecec&e=301f9eed94>

*MAS Community Chat
<https://saskmuseums.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2a68eec6719d0b1e7ef14b4ba&id=8dd9a79576&e=301f9eed94>*

Connect via Zoom and join museum folks from across the province for an
online culture-sector hangout to catch up, chat, ask questions and seek
advice.

Community Chat will no longer be offered bi-weekly, but will still be
scheduled for a Wednesday at 10 am.

*Upcoming Chats:*

*Wednesday August 3rd, 10am, Zoom - Visual Impairment Considerations for
Accessibility in Museums*

Join the CNIB as they discuss how museums can make their exhibitions and
programs more accessible to individuals living with visual impairments.
Making museums aware of the kinds of barriers that their community
encounters when trying to engage with museums and museum activities will
help museums adapt to better meet their communities' needs and create
barrier-free access.

[image: Blue text on white background that reads: Visual Impairment
Considerations for Accessibility in Museums, Weds August 3, 10am, Zoom, no
registration required. MAS logo with Community Chat in speech bubbles.
Image of woman standing with guide dog.]

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84484618865?pwd=aVY0RjUycEFYVU81OXlZS0V2Ri9udz09
<https://saskmuseums.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2a68eec6719d0b1e7ef14b4ba&id=9ef02af2a9&e=301f9eed94>

Meeting ID: 844 8461 8865
Password: 829340

One tap mobile
+14388097799,,84484618865#,,1#,829340# Canada
+15873281099,,84484618865#,,1#,829340# Canada

Dial by your location
        +1 438 809 7799 Canada
        +1 587 328 1099 Canada
        +1 647 374 4685 Canada
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        +1 778 907 2071 Canada
Meeting ID: 844 8461 8865
Password: 829340
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/knUctHwZi

All of the Previously Recorded Chats are available on our YouTube channel
<https://saskmuseums.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2a68eec6719d0b1e7ef14b4ba&id=021f7ab2b1&e=301f9eed94>
!

Have an idea for a Community Chat?
Submit your proposal online using our submission form
<https://saskmuseums.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2a68eec6719d0b1e7ef14b4ba&id=dc271afe88&e=301f9eed94>
!
MAS respectfully acknowledges that we are situated on Treaty 4
territory, traditional lands of Saulteaux, Cree, Dakota, Lakota, and Nakota
peoples and the homeland of the Métis.
[image: Facebook]
<https://saskmuseums.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2a68eec6719d0b1e7ef14b4ba&id=ccd7ce7b18&e=301f9eed94>
[image: Twitter]
<https://saskmuseums.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2a68eec6719d0b1e7ef14b4ba&id=f78dcfad53&e=301f9eed94>
[image: Instagram]
<https://saskmuseums.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2a68eec6719d0b1e7ef14b4ba&id=89c00acfa1&e=301f9eed94>
[image: Website]
<https://saskmuseums.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2a68eec6719d0b1e7ef14b4ba&id=94c69f487f&e=301f9eed94>

*Copyright © 2022 MAS, All rights reserved.*