[BCMA] Today is the day! Our first Watercooler Wednesday of 2022!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jan 5 13:07:29 PST 2022

Join Lorenda for the first Watercooler Wednesday of 2022 today at 3:30 pm.
Log on to chat about the year ahead and all of your goals and hopes.

Registration is not necessary. Click here to Join Live
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82676777117>!

Hope to see you there!
[image: WCW-Insta (2).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*Roundup submissions are now open online! We now offer compensation to
contributors and are looking for articles about how you and your
institution are maintaining momentum! Find more details on our **website
<https://museum.bc.ca/roundup-magazine-submissions/>**.*