[BCMA] Job Opportunity: Community Engagement, Maple Ridge BC

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jan 5 13:07:14 PST 2022

Happy New Year!

A reminder that we're recruiting for a mat-leave coverage (with possibility
of extension) at the Maple Ridge Museum. The deadline to apply is this
Friday and all of the details are below and attached.

Thank you,

*Shannon Macelli BFA; MMed*
*educational programming*

*& project management*linked in profile: click here
<https://ca.linkedin.com/in/shannon-macelli-07078541>

Hello everyone!