[BCMA] BC Museum Portraits Project: New Episodes

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Feb 17 08:35:08 PST 2022

New podcast episodes of the BC Museum Portraits Project have been added to
our website.

The BC Museum Portraits Project is an audio interview and photography
initiative that will result in an online archive of the ‘institutional
memory’ of the Province’s museums and archives.

Find them all on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/bc-museum-portrait-program/>.

Kind regards,

Koy