[BCMA] AABC - link to 2021 Conference recordings & registration reminder!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Feb 16 11:33:59 PST 2022

please excuse cross postings

Colleagues,

Recordings of the October *2021 AABC/YCA Joint Conference* "We Walk Many
Paths: Archival Journeys in BC, Yukon, and Beyond" are now available on the
AABC website for viewing. Thank you to all of the participants who made
this conference a success! We were privileged to learn from the
experiences, challenges, successes, and reflections of our amazing
presenters from BC, Yukon, Alberta, and Manitoba. It was a pleasure for the
AABC to work with our Yukon colleagues to organize and host this event.
More information and viewing links can be found at:
https://aaobc.wildapricot.org/Annual-Conference.

Registration is currently open for the *distance education course*
"Introduction to Archival Practice" (April 4 - June 13, 2022). More
information about the course outline and registration links can be found on
the AABC website at:
https://aaobc.wildapricot.org/Intro-to-Archival-Practice. Registration for
this course will close on March 16, 2022.

This course is eligible for the *AABC Anti-Racism Bursary which *covers
registration and textbook costs for one Indigenous, Black and/or Person of
Colour (IBPOC) per distance education course. More information about the
Bursary and links to apply can be found at:
https://aaobc.wildapricot.org/AABC-Anti-Racism-Bursary. Please note that
the Bursary application deadline is March 1, 2022.

Regards,

Lisa

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
aabc.advisor at aabc.ca