[BCMA] Deaccessioned Art Works from the Burnaby Art Gallery

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Feb 14 14:54:39 PST 2022

Hello,

The Burnaby Art Gallery have recently deaccessioned two oil on canvas works and we’re now looking for institutions interested in acquiring these works. Please see the attached documents for details.

Ken Wallace
Irone
1977
Oil on canvas
151.0 x 213.3 cm

Glenn Howarth
Ghost Car
1977
Oil on canvas
50.9 x 66.0 cm.

If you’re interested in adding these works to your collection please get in touch!

Best,
Sofia

Sofia Stalner
Registrar
Tel: 604-297- 4852
She | Her | Hers
City of Burnaby | Burnaby Art Gallery |  6344 Deer Lake Avenue  |  Burnaby, BC  V5G 2J3

Our Vision: A world-class city committed to creating and sustaining the best quality of life for our entire community.

The City of Burnaby respectfully acknowledges that Burnaby is located on the ancestral and unceded homelands of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓ and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh speaking peoples.

The contents of this email message are solely the writings, thoughts and/or ideas of the account holder and may not necessarily reflect those of the City of Burnaby. If you have any concerns regarding inappropriate use of this account please e-mail the postmaster at burnaby.ca<mailto:postmaster at burnaby.ca>