[BCMA] Join the BCMA's Advocacy Committee!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Dec 1 13:48:04 PST 2022

Good afternoon,

The BCMA is looking for professionals to help shape our advocacy efforts,
and join our Advocacy Committee!

By participating on this committee, you can help the BCMA develop advocacy
campaigns with all levels of government to increase awareness,
understanding, and stable funding of BC’s cultural sector.

This is a volunteer position that involves attendance at quarterly
meetings. We highly encourage members from historically underrepresented
and marginalized groups to get involved.

Learn more here: https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-committee-recruitment/.

Deadline is January 13, 2023.

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

www.museum.bc.ca