[BCMA] Susk’uz Headdress Exhibit Opening: Live Stream

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Dec 1 10:05:07 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

Virtually join the Maiyoo Keyoh Society to celebrate the return of their
territory’s Keyohwhudachun (chief) headdress on Saturday, December 3rd at
1:00 pm PST.

Hear from Keyoh members, Honourable Murray Sinclair, and special guest
Satsan Herb George on topics including the Truth and Reconciliation
Commission of Canada (TRC)’s calls to action and reconciliation. The
Society’s new Susk’uz Headdress Exhibit, in partnership with The
Exploration Place, showcases the headdress, other cultural Keyoh treasures,
and the Keyoh cultural institution.

Watch the live stream and learn more about this ceremony through the link
below.

https://www.maiyookeyoh.ca/live-stream-exhibit-registration

All the best,

Koy