[BCMA] New exhibition opening August 19 - Amitai Ben David's 'Hester and Other Damaged Kids'

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Aug 4 15:28:25 PDT 2022

Hi there - the Nelson Museum is excited to welcome Israeli-born artist Amitai Ben David to the gallery space this summer. His work, There Once was a Girl Named Hester, and Other Damaged Kids tells the story of a small doll lost in a big world, through a remarkable, see-it-to-believe-it collection of paintings. The full press release is attached, please feel free to contact me to arrange an interview with Curator Arin Fay or for additional information and images.

Thanks,
Steph

Stephanie Delnea
Communications Coordinator
Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History
P: 250-352-9813 x.204
c: 250-505-8153

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History acknowledges that the Museum resides on the traditional unceded territory of the Sinixt and Ktunaxa Nations. We would like to thank and acknowledge the Sinixt, Yaqan Nukiy Ktunaxa and the Métis people for the opportunity to live, learn and share in cultural experiences in this beautiful place. Learn More<https://nctr.ca/about/history-of-the-trc/trc-website/>