[BCMA] Photograph Enquiry

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Aug 5 10:17:29 PDT 2022

Hello there,

We are two summer students, Anna and Monica, at the Ingersoll Cheese and
Agriculture Museum. We received a photograph donation and are doing some
research on it. The photograph is taken by the former company, Dominion
Photo Co., and the image depicts the B.C. Foods store and includes products
from the Brackman-Ker Milling Company ltd from Victoria and cheese/dairy
products from Ingersoll Cheese/ Ingersoll Packing Company. We attached the
photo below for reference.

If you have information on the photograph we would greatly appreciate it;
please get in touch at  monica.van.itt at gmail.com.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Anna & Monica