[BCMA] Collections Policy Questions

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Apr 22 11:55:00 PDT 2022

Hello Emma Wilton,

These are very good questions that I also would like to have advice on.
If you find information that is sharable, would you please share it with us?

Kind regards
*Trish Malfair*
*Museum Manager*

*Tofino Clayoquot Heritage Museum *

331 Main Street, Tofino, BC
Museum Hours:  Open Daily 11:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
tofinomuseum at gmail.com ~ www.tofinomuseum.ca

*Step back in time to learn how our past has shaped our present. *

The Tofino Clayoquot Heritage Museum gratefully operates in the
ƛaʔuukʷiaʔtḥ (Tla-o-qui-aht) hahoulthee (traditional territory).