[BCMA] Addendum to news release: Caetani Centre tours date change

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Apr 26 14:37:39 PDT 2022

Hello,

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to change the starting
date of our Guided and Self-Guided Tours at the Caetani Centre to May 5.

We'd appreciate it if you could update the information from the news
release we sent last week on your online channels, calendars, social media
etc.

Attached is an updated news release. We thank you for your time and
attention to this matter and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

--
Kristin Froneman (she/her)
Communication and Tours Coordinator
Email: programs at caetani.org

*I respectfully acknowledge that my workplace is within the ancestral,
traditional, and unceded territory of the Syilx Nation.*